Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Checking in

This is gonna be quick, since it's getting pretty late but I want to get the grand embarrassment out of the way.

The verdict after vacation is .....   +1.4 lbs

I didn't think I really went overboard with my eating and I know I made more than one good choice - and did LOTS of walking.   My tracking was non-existent, tho.  I went back to work Wednesday, but I started tracking again Tuesday.  Lunch at McDonalds while out shopping & dinner at Wendy's after another couple hours helping at the studio clearly did me no favors.  But the Berry Almond Grilled Chicken Salad from Wendy's is soooooooooo goood!  And it's only 10 points for the full-size, including the dressing & almonds!  Om nom nom nom.



So anyway....back on the wagon for me!  I already have my lunch made for the morning & clothes laid out.  I was scrambling this morning, since we discovered that this year's bus driver actually gets to the stop before 7 am, where last year's was late every day!  So I have to get Miss Angela up earlier so we can leave earlier.  
I'm pretty excited to be signing up for Zumba at the dance studio next week!  I figured since I'm already going there to take Angel to class, I may as well stay for a while, too! 

Have a great night!