Quick off topic - look how cute my daughter & all her friends were Saturday night for the Homecoming Dance!
She's the second from the right - in the super short turquoise dress.
At least she wore dance shorts under it!
Ugh - in the fight against Mother Nature and horrible cramps...Premsyn PMS won and I lost. I barely was able to make dinner for the family and was in bed by 9 last night. Needless to say - there was no posting going on!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? The cooler temps, the trees changing colors; Michigan is an amazing place to be this time of year!
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over? Hmm. I can't think of anything that I only do during the summer. Go tubing maybe?
3. When did you last go on a hay ride? Not since before my Dad got really sick and we had hayrides at our family reunions. It's been almost 3 years since he passed, so it's been quite a while.
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish? Hmmm. There are a lot, so it's hard to pin just one down. Pumpkin Cheesecake, probably.
5. Do you decorate your home for fall? Yes!! I have both fall and Halloween decor. The Maple Grove Manor has been slowing coming to life, but next weekend (after the daughter's birthday party on Friday) the floodgates will open and the Maple Grove Cemetery will appear and the Manor will be in it's full glory. It'll be majority Halloween stuff and a few fall items here & there. After Halloween it will switch to the fall items & scarecrows until after Thanksgiving.
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? Hmm. Not really. I plan Halloween all year long, so it's not unusual to see me in the spring doing tweaks on my props. The neighbors probably all think I'm weird, but they also know my house when it's decorated!
7. Apple cider or hot chocolate? Cider. And with it goes donuts. They're like crack - totally addicting. And we're going to the orchard this weekend to celebrate my daughter's & nephew's birthdays. So cider & donuts will be consumed quite happily. And in excess.
8. Are you a fan of football? If so, who is your team? Nope. If I must watch football - it's the Arkansas Razorbacks with my hubby. He is proud Hawg alumni. Hockey is my fall sport. I am a big Red Wings fan and I'm sad about the lockout.
9. Share a fond Fall memory. going to the orchard with my crazy family and jumping on this huge inflatable pillow thing (like an open air bounce-house) and just laughing like an idiot. This will also happen again this weekend!
10. It’s not Fall until…there are a lot of things. Cooler weather, turning leaves, school & dance starting back up, Halloween stuff showing up in stores......
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!