Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

5/7/09


-3.0 lbs

WooHoo! I have redeemed myself!!

I just realized tonight that "Onederland" is in sight for me! Less than 15 1/2 lbs and I'll be there. A totally reachable goal. Onederland is when your weight begins with a 1, or less than 200 lbs. I'll have to dig out my old Navy medical records to see what I was at before I got pregnant with Angel - and when I got out. I honestly have no idea.

I need to get my butt moving. I haven't done one of my work out DVDs in weeks. I think Easter at Laurie's was the last time I took a walk, other than the quick little trips around the building at work.

I really buckled down and paid attention to what I was feeding myself this past week. I managed to avoid the lure of the evil coffee cake, muffins and pizza at work last Friday. That coffee cake kept coming back to haunt me, but I didn't give in. And I made sure to journal. I didn't always figure out the points, but I did write stuff down. I find it's easier to journal at work than it is at home. I keep the book handy n my desk drawer, so all I have to do it grab it out as necessary. At home it's in my purse and I don't always take the time to dig it out.

By the way - I did figure out a reasonable substitue for the PB/brownie craving. Angel and I stopped to get ice cream to have while watching the Red Wings game last Friday. I ignored the girl grabbing her PB Explosion, and honed in on WW chocolate fudge ice cream cups. They come in a 2 pack with 2 points each. I admit I made a pig of myself, but I had the points so it's OK. I scooped both cups into a bowl and mushed it up with a couple scoops of reduced fat peanut butter. Craving solved!! It was SOOOOO GOOOOOD! I'll have to get that again. Or maybe the mint chocolate chip.

I wonder if I can hit Onederland before our possible trip to Mackinac the last week in July......that's about 2 1/2 months.......hmmmmm. do-able.