Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

2/5/09 Week 26

-1.4 lbs

I'm feeling better about this week's loss. The past 2 were pretty paltry, even tho they were losses!

It seems easier now that I'm planning a menu for the week ahead. I don't keep it set in stone - a certain entree doesn't have to be on the exact day I write it on. Makes grocery shopping a whole lot less painful, too.

I can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight tonight. I'm having a procedure done at the hospital tomorrow and will be having anesthesia with it. That's going to be tough, since I usually sit down with one or two of the cats and a glass of water in the morning before Angel gets out of bed. Won't be able to do that! I'm going to be starving, too!

Once I have my procedure done, I should be able to start exercising again. I haven't been wanting to lately since it excess movement cause undue nastiness! I won't go into detail - take my word that it was gross!