Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

12/4/08

-3.2 lbs!

WooHoo! I didn't expect to do that well after Thanksgiving! I guess being sick for the past couple days was to my advantage. I basically had no sense of taste or smell, so food wasn't too appetizing.

Carol, the leader at my meeting tonight, was saying how only 2% of the entire population of the US are currently watching their weight, exercising regularly and don't smoke. She said that people who do no excercise are about as healthy as those who smoke 2 packs a day. Everyone should exercise in conjunction with their weight loss efforts. I'm still getting that message every week about losing too quickly - can you imagine how much I'd lose if I was working out religiously?? I really need to start something, tho. My arms looked a bit flabby when I took measurements tonight. I've lost another 2.5 inches, too!